Contributed by Olga Vanucci.
- Making progress, but help us cross the finish line!
- This election season so far we have sent or committed to send postcards to 63,000 voters (41,000 of whom are PA voters).
- We are getting at least 15,000 more cards ………….
- We have logged 1,117 hours of GOTV volunteering so far, on a total goal for the season of 2,500 hours, with just under a month to go until the election.
Action: Be sure to log your GOTV hours here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u5p9Ypa8bJ5jC-oeTb5IOOJbiqlKbtejvFoRFM2LPoU/edit#gid=0
- The League of Women Voters of Somerset/Hunterdon Counties is looking for volunteers to help staff a voter registration/voter education effort at Fisherman’s Mark in Lambertville through at least October 13, and possibly beyond for voter education efforts.
Staffing is needed during Fisherman’s Mark’s food distribution days/hours:
- Monday-Wednesday-Friday 10 AM to Noon
- Tuesday and Thursday: 3 PM to 5 PM
Action: If you’re interested in one or more shifts or know someone who is, reach out to Carol Harvey directly at email@example.com
- Protect the Results coalition has grown to over 100 diverse organizations, including Indivisible.org that will stand together with actions in the event Trump refuses to accept the results of the 2020 election and a peaceful transition of power.
Action: Sign up for alerts at https://protect the results.com
- The New Jersey Voter Information Portal is now live at vote.nj.gov with all the capabilities and information you need as an NJ voter.
- Register to vote
- Check your voter information and status
- Find out how to vote
- Track your ballot
- Get candidate information
- Find drop box and polling locations
- Get answers to many FAQs, such as this one:
Q. Are ballots subject to signature matching? If a voter submits a ballot that lacks a signature or the signature is determined not to match the signature in the voter’s voting record, will that voter be notified?